) Which homework ____________?
2) You should read this novel — it’s been ……… recommended by all the critics.
3) Fiona is very angry ……… her boss’s decision to sack several members of staff.
4) Also, these poor ones ______________ getting help all the time or have been avoided for as long.
5) I can answer your question in a ___________________
6) Hey there! I just wanted to call and say ____ for having me over
7) No offence intended _______ I think you haven’t understood the problem correctly.
8) Hey I’m having trouble with this question. Please ________
9) It would be a ______ to help you with your question.
10) The teacher asked if ……… to bring our textbooks to class
11) I have great ______________ handling this type of assignment. ________ asap
12) I will not ________ my duty to assist you.
13) Did you really understand all _______ he said?
14) Investors ________ at the electronic billboard where bright green letters and numbers flow by on a black background.
15) Hey there. I’ll be home at 6. You will get your answers ___. Hope you find them ____
16) The Oval Office, _____ in the White House, is the office of the President of the United States.
17) That question looks interesting. _____ I help you with it?
18) Chairs _______ don’t have cushions are uncomfortable to sit on
19) I have started working on it and I will _______ it ASAP
20) If you are interested please _____ when you can
21) All your answers will be _____ by the deadline.