4 SEPARATE ASSIGNMENTS—–NO plagiarism, copy, or paste**Please answer all Questions and include all References.
Part 1—–Medical and Public Health PHE3070—–150 words
· Explore the Chronic Disease Indicators website. Next, select one chronic disease indicator of interest to you. Using the required readings and websites for this week, respond to the following:
o Describe the most significant functions of knowledge management associated with the health indicator selected.
o List and describe the various web-based data query programs that are available in Georgia.
o Compare and contrast the individual state, CDC, and WHO websites and state the similarities and differences between the types of public health data available with both these organizations.
o Examine some of the challenges knowledge management presents to public health professionals using tools such as surveillance systems and other technology advancements.
Part 2 MicroBiology Lab—— 150 words
Disinfectants and the Kirby-Bauer Method
Using the Internet, research about disinfectants and the Kirby-Bauer method. Based on your research, respond to the following:
Based on your research, respond to the following:
· What are the three mechanisms by which disinfectants work? Describe.
· Which microbes are most susceptible versus most resistant to disinfectants? Why?
· What are the factors that influence the size of the zone of inhibition of an antibiotic when employing the Kirby-Bauer method? How can this method determine if an antimicrobial agent is bactericidal or bacteriostatic?
Part 3 Microbiology——200
As a fresh research intern, you are a part of the hypothetical National Anthrax Eradication Program. Your first task is to present a detailed summary on this lethal disease.
· What organism produces this disease and how?
· What are the four different locations where an anthrax infection can occur? Describe each of these locations. What are the reasons why these locations allow the infection to occur?
· What are the different scientific methods that have been tried, tested, and implemented towards Anthrax prevention and cure in the past decade?