Nurses are caring people, and with that in mind, they sometimes have trouble asking patients personal or more intimate questions. Your assigned textbook reading for this module includes a list of spiritual assessment questions that nurses can use to learn more detailed information regarding the spirituality of their patients. Ensure that you read these questions and identify three (3) of the questions that you might have difficulty asking a patient. Discuss why you believe these three questions would be difficult for you to ask your patient and how you can overcome this uneasiness.
include the following in your impact report:
- Describe the health concerns and issues for the population.
- Describe current pharmacological treatment regimens for the main health concerns and issues.
- Explain any traditional beliefs and practices associated with the health concerns and issues. Does the population engage in culturally based methods of treating the health concern?
- Explain how cultural values and traditional practices might affect acceptance and use of prescribed pharmacological treatments. Be sure to consider the relationship between quality patient outcomes, patient safety, and the appropriate use of pharmacology.
- Identify evidence-based, culturally sensitive strategies the organization can use to educate the population about the correct use of the pharmacology treatments.
- Identify evidence-based, culturally sensitive strategies the nursing staff can employ with the population to promote health and wellness.
Write this assessment as an impact report formatted as other reports of a similar nature in your organization or an organization with which you are familiar. Include a title page and reference page and follow APA guidelines for your in-text citations and references.
- Number of pages: 3–5
- At least 3 current scholarly or professional resources.
- Times New Roman font, 12 point, double-spaced font.