Week 1: Organizational Structures
No unread replies.No replies.
Discuss the organizational structure that you, as the nurse administrator for SLMC, believe would be most appropriate. Use a specific organizational theory to support your decision and discuss how this structure may impact the organization’s outcomes.
There is no word count for threaded discussions and there is only one discussion per week. This is different from what you are used to in your core courses. Please see discussion guidelines and rubric below.
Please provide proper citation with page numbers of the material you are referencing in your Main Post.
Please write 1 paragraph for each of the following (total 3 paragraphs) and each paragraph shall be no less than 3 sentences and no more than 6 sentences.
- Discuss one of the following: STEMI, Non-STEMI; congestive heart failure; murmurs; ventricular tachycardia; asystole
- What is a safe treatment plan for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation?
- What is a safe treatment plan to reduce a patient’s bilateral lower extremities pitting edema
Now that Barbara has an understanding of the factors that influence clinic performance, it is time to set priorities and develop a preliminary strategy. A clear strategy helps to focus energy and resources, establish organizational direction, and strengthen operations where there are opportunities for improvement.
For this project assignment on UCCO, complete a 2-page report to describe a high-level strategy with associated action items for, to include the following concepts:
- Based on the results of the SWOT analysis, what should Barbara recommend as an overall strategy?
- How will the selection of the chosen EHR system contribute to the strategy? Further explain why it was the best choice.
- On what basis should she develop actions items? What should the action items be, as they directly relate to the strategy?
- What should the recommended outcomes and/ or long-term goals be, based on the action items?
- APA formatted reference page